Sunday, May 27, 2007

Planetshakers. My new home church?

Today I went to Planetshakers with my cousin Ai Ling. It was very very good, great worship as expected. The preaching was alright.

But what struck me very powerfully and positively. Is that, it's a church that listens to God's voice. I was talking with Billy, a new made friend for nearly an hour. Was chit chatting about his business, and then about church hopping. He was really honest about his opinion and of course he has the best intentions for me. But what struck me was the genuiness and power in his words.

It wasn't a normal intelligent speech, or mind games or play with words. But it was a heart searching prophetic word of knowledge. How it made me search myself.

I've been very blessed to learn from the best, I have knowledge, but I have not found love. Hence I believe in my Christian life I have been somewhat an empty gong these past couple of years. But I think i've found a church where it is just the next step for me in my spiritual growth.

No comments: