Sunday, May 27, 2007

Good news and fear?

I called back home in Malaysia to wish my mom 'happy mothers day'. And my mom had some good news, that we will be getting in some money soon, which would be great for my next semester fee's and also have to pay off some stuff like my medibank insurance and stuff.

And I was briefed on the current progress of business, it's like brighter than ever, and also up coming projects which are even bigger, better and more awesome. Then I was trying to explain to my sister some of them. But she said that she didn't want to hear it. Because she would get anxious and fearful.

I mean, I rebuked her with gentlesness. Haha. I told her not to fear, but learn to rejoice. But like mans wisdom of "Don't count your eggs before it hatches", I mean, there is some truth in that, that you don't get cocky, or start going into debt based on uncertain future earnings.

But upon hearing good news, potential business, and greater blessings from the Lord, you shouldn't be fearful and start going 'what if'. I'm not saying that my sister is lousy or anything. We all went through it. But in the name of Jesus, I shall not live in fear, I shall not listen to the lies of the devil. When the Lord blesses with awesome big blessings, of course the devil is trying to oppose it even more, but My God is bigger, stronger. No weapon form against me shall prosper.

I like what Pastor Bill Johnson says, why is it that when we start getting closer and more intimate with God, why do we believe that we are less protected? What army has less protection for it's Generals?

Thus, When I hear good news, I shall praise the Lord , when I hear bad news, I shall praise the Lord. I shall not fear, but have faith, that my redeemer, my God is bigger than all my problems, all my circumstance and he shall protect all my assets and the people whom I love.

No comments: