Sunday, May 27, 2007

God is so good to me! :)

Yes he has been. And he is.

I've just been spending some moments of reflection on the time I since I came here to Melbourne. I mean, there's been some really wonderful and blessed moments. Some down moments, but overall it's been a great experience.

I guess some of the biggest blessings that strike me would be my job. From how I managed to work in Fry's, eventually moving on to Melbourne Uni and currently. All the way I went, I suffered none, and all my jobs have been relaxing in a good working environment with encouragement and good supervision. I felt working at Melbourne Uni Law Faculty a really great and wonderful experience. From learning to work with people and under a great boss Heather Thomas. There's so many things I've learned especially the style of management.

Secondly, probably my apartment. Everyday the more I stay here, the more I'm falling in love with this place. You know thats a great feeling. That when you got something, and everyday it's surprising you in many different ways. The only big problem I have with it it's just the parking lots. :P

Thirdly, probably church. I mean, Planetshakers. It's been a real blessing to my life. It's like a fresh renewing of my faith and my belief. Thats the strange part, I have too much knowledge but of no love. Well, not that I have alot of knowledge, but I do have with some confidence more bible knowledge than the average joe I suppose. And I think Planetshakers is a great church for me to grow, to take the next step into a new realm of faith.

Fourth, Just simply living here. I haven't had any bad experience I could think of. Mostly have been either just a blur. Which means either boring. And good memories. :P I guess some of the good experiences are going out with friends eating around, and simply living here. Like I said. Going to victoria market, buying all sorts of weird and interesting food. Cooking and eating!

No comments: