Sunday, May 27, 2007

Planetshakers Camp

Yes, I got back from it. And it was aweeeeeeeesome. I felt as if my level of faith and passion of the Lord has multifold. It was really great. I never jumped, never screamed, never laughed so much in one day. It was a really fantastic getaway from life and just chill back among fellow like minded friends. I'm so amped, I wish I could just go to a mountain and scream how much I love Jesus right now.

I guess the thing that I got most out of camp would be a spirit of worship. I've never rocked so hard, given the Lord or screamed so hard of his goodness ever. Hence now my voice is abit soft and superlow. :P But when it recovers, hahaha. Watch out devil!

I wish it was longer. It was a really great event. I even get to do my first slaining! Hahaha. Well it wasn't me, it's actually God through me. But thats great. I was praying for Gideon who put up his hand because he was sick. And everyone else was praying for someone else, but no one was praying for Gideon, so I put my hand on his back, and started praying in tongues. Then I started shouting "In the name of Jesus, Be Healed, the reason Jesus wants you to be healed its because he loves you", then started praying in tongues, and piak. He fell to the floor. Hahah. I had to catch him. And the funny thing was that I was praying for him from behind. And I didn't pull or push him. I just put my hand gently on his back while praying, and piak. :D But it's all great. I really thank God I can be a real blessing to him, that Jesus can use me to bless others.

Hence, I'm going really fired up about it. I want God to use me more. Lord! Use ME! I want to be a blessing to everyone around me. I know I can. I want people to step into the room and go 'eh, it's different.'.

Like Pastor Matt's preaching, that Passionate Christians in John Chapter 12
1) Give extravagantly
2) Worship Radically (YEAH!)
3) Change atmospheres
4) Expose religious hearts
5) Prepare the way for the resurrected King!!!

I was really touched by his message, now that I think of it. It was very uplifting. I really loved the firefighter analogy.

About in the fire department, there's 4 people. The Firefighter, who fights fires. Firetruck Driver, who drives the truck, Firetruck Mechanic, who fixes the firetruck, and the desk lady (Pei Jet) who make sure everythings prepared. What do they have in common?

They all fight fires. In one way or another. Hence we as Christians, though we are from different fields going out into the market. But our main purpose is to bring people to Christ!!

I AM A PLANETSHAKER!!!!!! AND I WILL SHAKE THIS PLANET VIA THE BUSINESS WORLD! :D

No comments: