Sunday, May 27, 2007

How real is God to you?

I dunno this question just struck me recently. How real is God to me? Do you believe God is God? Does he really exist and how much influence does he has on my life. Since joining planetshakers. I really learned how to resubmit alot of my life to him. Put down my life, many aspects of my life that I haven't given up to him. Put it on the altar, and let him take control.

And you know what. God is very very very very real. Makes me wonder what have I been missing out over these last couple of years. What life lessons he has for me that I have been missing out? What has the devil been robbing me off these past few years? I want it back! I want to live a spirit-filled life, I want to be a man of God, I want to live an empowered life. Not like the life that the world offers, but the life that only Jesus offers.

I believe I've just taken my first step into a new and exciting life. I've been a Christian all my life, but strangely enough I've never taken this road down before. A road that is just fully led by him.

No comments: