Sunday, May 27, 2007

The bank account mystery

I've been giving and giving and giving money away. To blokes on the road (I like this guy on bourke street who plays the harmonica and guitar, and some violinist on Elizebeth) and been giving my tithes to church and abit more. And the strange part is, my bank account is constantly at AUD300. Hahah. I don't believe I've worked that much or anything, but Its constantly there. Praying now for 100 times more of that. :o)

When I had 70 dollars in my bank and 60 dollars in my wallet like 1 month ago, I was looking at it really hard. But without worry or shed a tear, I told God "Hey Dad, I'll leave it to you". And then wa-lah. Seems to stick at 300. And I got a good job, and everything seems set. Now to start building up on my savings. I really thank God for everything. He's just been so good, and it's only going to get better.

No comments: