Sunday, May 27, 2007

Living the victorious life.

Was in church last Sunday. Out of the blue, I felt God telling me, "John, I want you to live a life, that before I bless you, will be the same as after I bless you, that you would not change, you will be the same, you must be prepared". Hence, for me, my resurgance of faith recently. I believe God is preparing me recently. Preparing my heart and mind for bigger things in store and the Big thing is very close. I feel as if I can almost touch it.

To some extent, trying to be prepared, it's almost ambiguous, I don't really understand or know what does it mean to be prepared. Hence recently I've been so hungry. Hungry for more spiritual food and spiritual growth. I want to seriously demand more, and pursue for more. I've been downloading alot of great men of God, their sermons and just been listening, and slowly trying to hit the main source, which is the bible. But i'm not there yet. I want to be at the stage, where the day I don't read my bible, I feel theres something missing in my life, unlike now, when I do read the bible I go 'uh' 'what the'. :D

In terms to being blessings, Like Spiderman says, great power comes great responsibility. I know I am not responsible, I know I am not smart, I know I am not wise, I know I am not strong. But with God, all things are possible. I believe he will empower me. He is my teacher, he is my business partner, he is my Daddy God. Hence, I want to learn to hear his voice more. In every circumstance of my voice.

In terms of my first step. Jesus says believe you receive. Mark 11:24, not the other way round. It sounds easy enough. But believing is more than just mentally knowing that you have it, but knowing also in your heart, in your words. You can tell whether a person believes by the words of his heart. And I want to start saying words of victory in my life. Hence, I want to live the victorious life.

No comments: