Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Life's Good, and it can only get better!

Just been pondering about it. Life's good. :)

I mean, theres been so many opportunities that passed me by, possibilities that have been squandered, and so many things have not gone the way I wanted to. I was a bit melancholic just now to be honest. Just thinking about the life I could have lead, especially comparing it to my peers, seeing how they enjoy life and all their worries it sometimes feel insignificant that they've missed out on the big picture compared to my problems.

But really lah, I was just thinking about it. And the more I think about it, I just feel worse. Till I put on some Christian music and realise, that my worries are insignificant and I've missed out on the big picture. Like David, a 'selah' moment.

God has been truly awesome and good to me. I'm here in Australia, where most of my friends have not come, I have an awesome job, that pays well, and gives me a bright future. I have nearly supported myself 100%, but of course with the help of my sister and the emotional and spiritual support of my dad, mom, brother and sister in law. :)

Either than that, Jesus has been good during my studies. And I believe he has a bigger plan awaiting for me. Plans not to hurt me, but to prosper me in all things as my soul prospers. It's about time my life's back on track.

Aih, I'm really needing a miracle. I would like to call it a big one, but to be honest, to God, whether its a headache or a cancer, it's neither big or small to him but the same. It's only big and small to us if we look through our own eyes. But through the eyes of faith, all things are possible in Christ.

So, I'm needing one, but I believe in the power of seeds and in the harvest. Man know not the time or the how it grows. But by the looks of the field, harvest is just about ripe for the picking. And I shall have my harvest. :) It's going to be so huge. I can already see it, but yet I cannot enjoy it yet. I have to be patient, I have to just rest in my God.

No comments: