Saturday, June 2, 2007

God gave me strength!!

Isaiah 40:

28Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.

29He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.

30Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:

31But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

----------------

Just wanted to say thank you to God, for strength over the past few days. I've been coming back very late, sleeping super late, and waking up super early these past few days. Right now is Saturday 2nd June. I've been sick on monday, and then started recovering on tuesday, till now still little phlegmy but I believe I am healed. My worry was that if your fatigued, your more likely to get sick again. But I reject that in Jesus name. :P

On tuesday, I've been working very hard to complete my assignment till 4am,

Woke up at 7 to work whole day and presentation Scott's urban life at night, then at night slept very late as well, God suddenly revealed something cool to me, and then slept like 3am.

Woke up at 7 as well for work on Thursdays which I had Daniel's urban life at night, finally get to sleep at around 3am.

Woke up at 7:30am on Friday for chinese presentation in the morning and then finance conference at afternoon. At night went out with Surein for drinks and dinner, just got back about 11pm, and now it's 2am. Feeling abit tired, but felt like I should write this and a few others as well as it's really on my heart and I don't want to lose it.

Yeah, and in all this, I was quite sick and abit worried for my health, but was listening continually to Pastor Prince's new series on Divine Health. Has been a ultimately great awesome blessing on my life. I love it when Pastor Prince says that God will give you strength when it matters. Like Jesus on earth, he was always going here and there and blessing and preaching, and rarely rested. But he was always full with the Holy Spirit that gave him strength.

People talk about Evil Spirits giving people evil strength like the man infested with a legion of demons who broke his chains. People forgot that there's also divine strength from God like on Jesus and on Samson slaying a thousand philistines and carrying the gates of a city! There's also many other great men of God in the bible like David and David's great men. I believe where great man of God goes into battle, God gives them supernatural strength and ability, that they become like 300. Hahaha.

In YOUR time of need, wait on the Lord by prayer, speaking of tongues, praise and worship. And HE SHALL RENEW YOUR STRENGTH!

No comments: