Saturday, June 23, 2007

Ephesians 3:19 - And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fullness of God.

God is the author and creator of love. Love is : not that we love God, but he first loved us. (1 John 4:10). And even all over Corinthians, about how with all the gifts if you have not known love, you are like a resounding Gong.

I personally take the topic of love very closely in my heart. I believe there is so much revelation and power in love of Christ for us, the supernatural transformation. The boldness and the peace to step out, knowing that nothing shall come upon you, like Jesus sleeping in the boat with the storm, or him walking through the crowd that wanted to stone him.

I don't want just a point in theology, but I seriously want a divine experience again, I believe in biblical knowledge, but also experience is just as important, and in the church we have just brushed off experience for knowledge, saying its all just emotions and comes to nothing. But I personally think many of the people of the new church had very little knowledge, but with what very little biblical knowledge they have, they have felt the touch of his presence, and went on and do great things. They didn't have the bible. But they know Jesus healed and is still healing, and went out and healed. I don't want to know God in doctrine, but in person.

1st Corinthians 4:19,not the speech of them which are puffed up, but the power. 20 for the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power. 20 What will ye? shall I come unto you with a rod? Or in love and in the spirit of meekness?

To know Him not only in head, but also in heart.

Hearing Pastor Bill Johnson, the word 'know' over here is the same as Adam Knew Eve, and she bore a son. Strangely enough, this sermon which I downloaded like on Sunday, I didn't knew it would be about this verse that I had read the night before. I want to know God, and let him bore in me that will give birth to a supernatural transformation in me.

I want A touch, a warm huggie hug of his presence, to know that it's all alright, that I am his super beloved son, that I am a King and Priests and big things are going to happen in my life, a firm assurance and affirmation. That Jesus be so glorified in my life, that I don't have to try very hard, Jesus is just exploding, pouring our like rivers of living water out of me.

Oh man...

You know what, I love the way how girls cry so easily sometimes. Especially during prayer, they can just so easily tap into God, just open up and just remember the love again and just feel him, heheh, just remembering our prayer time we had a month ago or few weeks, where we just had a 'thank you' session and the girls just started crying. For me, I find it hard sometimes. The last time I cried in church was in February. Not that I want to force it or anything, but I just want him to just pour himself into me. Just pour into me your love God. Make my heart soft and fleshy to just absorb and just soak in his love and transform me from the inside out.


No comments: