Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Praise - Empowered to push on. (selah)

Have you ever had the feeling of being down? Out? and just depressed?

Well I do tend to get that from time to time, as my mind haven't been totally renewed from my life circumstances. I'm continuing to believe in God, asking him to help change my mind, to walk not in sight, but in faith as he change me slowly. Changing my perspective on the world. As I believe from the springs of faith inside me, shall swell up and change atmospheres all around me.

In times like these when it seems most dark, I'm learning how to praise. Praise God like there is no tomorrow, learning like David, to praise God despite all circumstances, like Josiah when the enemies surround him from all sides, he praised God. There is something very powerful in praise. Praise You in the valleys and praising You in the mountains. Planetshakers acknowledges it, I even have the bible verses to back it, but right now feeling abit too lazy to find for it. Maybe I will meditate on them tonight before I sleep.

But yeah, at the moment right now, my situation feels very dark. But once I start to praise, The atmosphere changes. Fear turns to faith, and I am no more partnering with a spirit of unbelief, but with the spirit of God who sees all things are possible in Christ Jesus.

"Every story that has lasting effect in your life, has been when the impossibilities of life bend its knees to the name of Jesus" - Pastor Bill Johnson.

I have an impossibility right in front of me right now. But I shall not be afraid. Neither should I be jealous of those who don't suffer the same life's challenges as me. But I shall rejoice, until the ones who come against me flee 7 ways. I shall not foster or develop offense towards God by legitimizing my own unbelief.

Rather I shall rejoice again. That the victory is in the here and now, and all his provisions come equipped for me to say to the mountain be removed, and it shall.

Joel 2:25And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.

26And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.

No comments: