Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas 2007

It's 10am in the morning 25th of December 2007. And I'm sitting in my jammies (well, not really jammies, but makeshift jammies of clothes) just thinking what a great Christmas it is, with "My Hope" blasting on my headphones (not to wake my sister up).

It's strange, but I don't think I've ever had a better Christmas. And I'm not really joking or being sarcastic. For some strange reason, this year feels like the best Christmas ever.

Just thinking about it, I have about umm, 5 bucks in my wallet. 76.60 in my bank. Eh, more money than I expected! I thought I got 15 bucks. Hahaha! Got paid from Fry's yesterday, Thanks Wes!

My parents got me clothes from Malaysia when they dropped by 2 weeks ago (Super Thanks!), I'm going to wear my superbright orange-red shirt today! Haha. My sister got me something but I forgot what it is. Hahah! Planetshakers City Church got me the "Free" Album (which I had to pay 25 bucks, but for them to release it early for me, hahah thats a gift in itself!), my uncle and aunty have prepared me a super nice warm meal last night in Melton.

My Father in heaven? An awesome year in 2007. And a hope, a future, and a destiny veiled in mystery that lies before me, that is beyond what I could imagine, dream and ask for. That cost Him not an arm and leg, but Himself entirely. It cost Him Jesus.

Is it the best Christmas? Yes it is. I don't know why. I didn't get the most impressive, or beautiful presents. We didn't even put up a tree.

Maybe this is the best Christmas ever for me, because it's less about everything else the world can offer, but more about Him.

No comments: